Sunday, August 30, 2009

Crazy..

I think i am going crazy. Tuesday I go for advising. I am going back to school. I having been thinking for a long time of going back and getting my nursing degree. I went to talk to an advisor about 3 years ago and decided at that point I wasn't ready. But apparently going back now while working full time and will have a 5 month old makes better sense to me (this is why i am crazy!). I am really excited though. I went to the campus on Tuesday to do paperwork and stuff and the students are so young. I am going to be that old person in the class! I don't start till Jan, but with the program i have to complete orientations and other stuff this semester, so i am kind of getting a small dose of how it is going to be. I have been out of school for awhile. Hopefully, i can get back in the swing of things. I am only going to take 2 classes in the spring. If all goes well I will be an RN in about 3 years! Crazy!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

You are going to be one busy lady! Just think of the example you'll be setting for your daughter...mom's can have it all with hard work and determination. I think it's great. Good luck with everything.

Colly said...

Oh my goodness!! Congrats on your decison! Good luck! I can't wait to hear all the wonderful blog stories this will bring!

Stefanie said...

It will be easier than you think to re-adjust. It's different when you choose to go back to school. You're doing it for different reasons than you were for undergrad. I think this is a great move for you! Keep us updated!

mgoodner said...

That's awesome!! You will always be busy for one reason or another, so you might as well go ahead and get started! So excited for you!

Chap and Heather said...

That is AWESOME!! I think you will do GREAT! I'm still in school too, and while it's challenging to work two jobs and get my coursework done, I've learned to re-adjust and it really hasn't been too bad. I'll be re-adjusting AGAIN in November when Winn comes...I'll still have several months of school left and a newborn. We can go crazy together =)

Colly said...

New post, new pics!!!!




My verification word below-
"biropers": a term used to describe trapeze artists who are non-decisive regarding their sexuality. ;-)

Jaysey said...

Sarah! Update this blog!