Friday, January 15, 2010

Yes, i am here...


I know it has been what 4 months since the last blog. Since then so much has happened. Where should I start?? Annalee is now 5 1/2 months old! She weighs in at 15.2 lbs and around 26 inches long! She is eating every three hours and at night sleeping from 7:30pm-6;30am!! It is wonderful! She is happy all of the time and of course i think she is the cutest little thing! She is sick right now! :( i got a call from daycare on Tuesday saying she was wheezing and you could see her struggling to breath. I immediatly ran her to the dr. She has a respitory infection. She is taking steroids and breathing treatments 3x's a day. Lets hope we don't have any roid rages. I had to take her back to the Dr on Thursday because she wasnt' keeping anything down and still wheezing. So now she has a stomach virus on top of everything and we have added an additional breathing treatment to the day. She has to eat every two hours and only 2ozs at a time! My little one is used to eating 8 ounces at a time. Through all of this she is still always smiling and laughing. We are so lucky to have such a great baby!

I am back at work, working full time and going to school! My first class i am taking is Anatomy & Biology! It is the hardest class i think i have ever taken! So between being a mommy, wife, working full time, and going to school, this is why the blog has taken a back burner!

sorry for such a short update, Annalee is crying! I will update more soon! Promise!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I've been wondering about you! I'm sorry Annalee is sick...the first year is the hardest especially when they are in day care. Emily was sick ALL the time. Keep up the good work with school, I'm sure it is very demanding.

Jaysey said...

The students here all HATE anatomy, so good luck with that one! You certainly are busy with everything! I hope Russ is helping out and being a super dad!

Stefanie said...

I'm glad to see you've updated the blog! So sorry to hear Annalee is sick, but I'm sure she'll get better soon! And I'm so proud of you going back to school and prusuing your dream. This is something you've been talking about for a loooong time now. It will all pay off, and you'll do amazing!