Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dr's appt




Well, the dr's appointment didn't go to well. When we got to the dr Annalee had a temp of 101.4. I am now sitting in a hospital room with my sick little girl. The dr came in the room looked her over and told russ and i we need to go to the hospital. Newborns with fevers are always admitted to the hospital. 10:15 was our dr visit, he called the hospital got us a room and we were admitted at 1:00. Since then my poor baby has had ivs, a spinal, blood drawn, cultures and a catheter. The fever went down overnight and her antibiotics are kicking in! She is doing really well and the drs think this may just be a viral infection. Please keep little Annalee in your thoughts and prayers. I can't tell you how hard these past two days have been.

7 comments:

Christa said...

Oh Sarah! Hope things start looking up for you, Russ, and little Annalee!

Colly said...

God, I just saw this after the other one. You'll all be in my prayers. I'm glad she's doing better.

Colly said...

Oh, btw, I really like how her shirt in the profile pic matches the blog color scheme, good job!

Adrienne said...

Poor little Annalee. It is so scary when your baby gets sick. Doctors always work hard to take extra special care of little ones. I'm glad her meds are working.

Jaysey said...

I hope she continues to improve. My thoughts are with all 3 of you.

Chap and Heather said...

Oh I will be praying for her, I know she is in good hands. Please keep us posted. I am so sorry you're going through this. I really wish we lived closer to you =(

Stefanie said...

Thinking of you guys! Glad to hear that Annalee is doing better. She has such great parents. And I love the new photo of her!