Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekend wrap up....

This past weekend I went to the Clemson game on Saturday. I had been sick all last week and then decided at 4 in the morning to go to the game!! I asked Russ if he wanted to go and he said "no!" If you know Russ at all you would have thought that he was sick or something, but he really didn't want to go!! Weird I know!!! SO, we had a girls day!! My friend, Natalie is in town for a couple of weeks. She, Barry and Ava moved up to PA a couple of months ago. I was excited to see her and her little girl Ava. I drove to RH to meet Tara and Kelly and then we went to Spartanburg to pick up Natalie. When we got to Natalie's sisters house little Ava was waiting for us!! She is so precious!! (As soon as Kelly emails me pics i will post!!!) She has to be one of the cutest little babies!!!! We were then off to the game! We had such a good time!! It was so great to hang out with everyone!!!! We decided that we weren't done hanging out, so we went into Tiger Town!

As I was walking downtown Tiger Town, I tripped!!! I know!!! I fell off of the curb, went flying and landed on my knee and side!!! I was emabarressed and laughing histerically. I scrapped up my palms, fingers, my knee is black and blue and half of the tops of my toes are skinned up!!! We all instantly started laughing!! My little crystal light packets flew out of my purse and my flip-flop went the other way!! I was literaly a mess!!! I had to spend Sunday recoperating!! That was my weekend!! I guess that is what i get for laughing at others when they fall!



In work news... The wife and boyfriend are on the outs!!! They are not currently speaking to each other! I think the Christmas party will be interesting!!

4 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

I can't WAIT to see pics of Ava, she sounds precious!

Is Russ sick, for real??

No worries, I fall all the time. I might have giggled a little =)

Jaysey said...

I fell at least twice yesterday. Feel better? ;-) Glad you had fun with the girls though. Girls weekends are imperative.

Stefanie said...

Wife and boyfriend are on the outs? What about wife and husband?

Yeah, I want to know as well Russ's reasoning for not going to the game. Sounds like you ladies had a great time though without the men. You need nights like those every now and then. And you tripping? Very Sarah-like.

Colly said...

I wish you hadn't hurt yourself, but your visual of the fall is very funny!! I love adult clutz(sp?) moments!! I'm glad you had a good time at the game though, getting to hang out with your crew! :-)