Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I just want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!! I am leaving today at 12pm to drive up to Ohio!! Wish me luck, I am traveling 12 hours with my mom, dad and a 3 year old!! I am looking forward to seeing my family in Ohio and spending time!! Russ will be staying behind this year. My cousin is getting married on Saturday in Columbus, this just so happens to be the same day that the Clemson vs. Carolina game is playing. So, this is our first Thanksgiving being married and we will be apart!!! Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving and Go TIGERS!!!!

5 comments:

Jaysey said...

Happy Turkey Day! Have fun in Ohio!

Stefanie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope the ride goes well and that the wedding is tons of fun! Be sure to give us updates when you get back in town!

Colly said...

Well I hope you had a nice one anyway! I'm the only slap working today, but I requested a half day at least. I think one of your cousins gets married every Saturday, am I right????? I mean, you only have like 80 of them or something though. ;-)
Drive home safe!

Chap and Heather said...

I hope you are having fun in Ohio!! Can't wait to see pics =)

Happy Thanksgiving! =)

Stefanie said...

You've gone a week without updating....
:)