Monday, November 10, 2008

Blah Monday and Random Stuff

I hate Mondays and really am not liking today!! I just found out that we have a meeting at 9:30. Fun!! Also, i am sick!! I think I have another sinus infection. I woke up yesterday morning at 3am with my ear in pain!! I am going to stick it out one more day!! Hopefully, I won't have to go to the dr!
This weekend we went to a surpise birthday party for our friend Sok!! He turned the big 30!!!
He was really surprised!! We had a great time and got to hang out with a lot of our friends!!!!
In other news- we also had two weddings this weekend!!! Congrats to the new Mr & Mrs Werner and Mr. & Mrs. Newton!! Although we couldn't make these in person we are so happy for you guys!! (one was in St.Thomas and the other in Ohio!! Since we got married this year we have almost no vacation days left!!!)

Also, my little goddaughter Leah celebrated her 2nd birthday!! Happy Birthday Leah!!!

I am starting back at the gym today!! My bootcamp class was finished about a month ago and I am finally getting motivated to go back to the gym!! I did a bootcamp class for 10 weeks. Well, it was supposes to be 10, but i only completed 9 weeks!! Four days a week i was either getting up at 5:15am or going to work out after work!! This was pure torture!! The first day I had to run a mile!!!! I thought i was going to die!! There were many mornings that before I walked into the house i had to shake and get off all of the grass!! Yes, it truly was running and getting dirty!! And at the end i gained 5 lbs! I did feel better, but seriously 5lbs!!! Oh well, at least i know i can run a mile!! So, today i start back at the gym!!! I have pump it class and then i may do water aerobics with my mom!!! It all depends on how i feel!!! I will keep ya posted!! Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Jaysey said...

It was good to see you this weekend.
Boot camp sucks--good luck with the going back to the gym! ;-)

Stefanie said...

Good luck at the gym! I can't wait to get back to Five Sides so I can start going back to the gym.
Anyway, man you guys are always invited to weddings! Sorry I missed you this weekend...we'll have to catch up at Christmas I guess!
:)

Chap and Heather said...

It was so fun hanging out with you this weekend, I really wish ya'll lived in Rock Hill!

Yes, please keep us posted with the gym. I don't think you are the only one that has the work out problem...so many girls here at school are doing some training at our gym across the street. They are about to reach peak frustration with not losing weight. That is so frustrating! Hang in there, I think you have a great attitude!!