Friday, June 12, 2009

7 weeks

Yep, that is the number of weeks I have left of being pregnant! Let me tell you the pregnancy is kicking in full force! I am huge, my feet and hands are swollen and I am uncomfortable. I did go to the Dr Tuesday and everything is still right on schedule!
Tomorrow we go on a tour of labor and delivery. That should be interesting. Sunday work is having a baby shower for me!
I don't really have anything else going on. Last weekend I went to my friend Jeni's baby shower! She is due 2 weeks after me and having a little girl too! I can't wait to see them together.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

6 comments:

Stefanie said...

A tour of Labor and Delivery would be cool, I think. Let us know how that goes!

And I can't believe you only have seven weeks left - less than two months! Crazy how time flies.

I can't wait to meet Annalee!!

Jaysey said...

Wow--only 7 weeks until there's another Compton.

Colly said...

I wish the little pea would jump out of his pod, when the countdown is over!! =)

Chap and Heather said...

haha, Colly...that was funny =)

I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left!! That is so awesome! So, do you have someone designated to post pics for you??? You know we'll need those ASAP! I can't wait to meet her, take care of yourself this last home stretch!

Russ and Sarah Compton said...

That would be too funny if the baby jumped out of the pod!!!!

Colly said...

1 month left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!