Monday, January 5, 2009

UPDATE

I only have one update:

I am pregnant!!! Yes, you read that correctly! I found out the week after Thanksgiving. We have had two dr's appointments and an ultrasound. Baby Compton will be here July 31st. The baby is doing well and moving very fast. He or she is the size of a peanut. The past couple of weeks I have been sick. My back has hurt so bad that my wonderful husband bought us a new mattress. All I have to say is that it is heavenly. The bed got delivered on New Years Eve afternoon. Let's just say we went to bed at 5pm that night!
We had a wonderful New Year's. We went to Surfside Beach for the weekend and got to hang out with our friends and have a large time.
Yesterday, I went to my friend Tara's bridal shower in RH. It was nice to visit with old college friends.
Today I am back at work! That is not so fun! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

6 comments:

Jaysey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you got a new mattress outta it, too! Bonus!

Chap and Heather said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for you both! How exciting?! I must admit, I was totally surprised today with the e-mail...I am just tickled that our group is going to have little ones running around soon!

I can't wait for the updates...so they better come frequently!

Stefanie said...

YAY!!! Congrats to you and Daddy!

Christa said...

Yay! Glad you finally announced Baby Compton!!! :)

SO excited for you guys!!!

Adrienne said...

Hi Sarah!
I linked onto your blog via Jenn's. Congratulations on your exciting news. Babies are wonderful. Best wishes to you and your husband.

Daniel said...

Heard the news - that's so awesome. Congrats! Smith and Addison need playmates!