Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged....

I got tagged by my friend Heather!!!! Sidenote- i am super pumped as this is my first blog tag!!!!

*i am tired
*i want to go home and not be at work!!!
*i have a wonderful family and great friends. I am very very lucky for this!
*i miss my family in Ohio
*i fear of never being good enough
*i hear the telephone ringing at work!!
*i search the internet constantly at work!!! Always, looking for new and improved medical items!
*i wonder how it will be in the future when i am old. Like 90!!!
*i regret that sometimes i wasn't as nice as i could have been.
*i love my husband, my family, my friends, my dog macks!!! and my coach purse!!!!
*i forgive but sometimes do not forget!!
*i ache seldom, since i haven't been going to taebo!!!
*i always try to have a smile on my face!
*i try really hard to be nice to the people at work!
*i seem to laugh a lot!!
*i know a lot of random stuff!!!
*i feel happy at this moment!
*i dance horribly, but seem to do it anyway!

*i dream of jeannie!!!! J/K!!!! of one day going to nursing school
*i give not enough as i should to charity!
*i listen to Christmas music right now!!!
*i sing a lot!! Not very well though!!!
*i laugh a lot!! I think laughter is the best medicine!!
*i can't wait for this summer!!!!
*i write as little as possible!! I type a lot!
*i cry very easily!! I don't like to cry in front of people though!!
*i sleep a good bit!!
*i am excited that i got tagged!!
*i see my co-worker wearing a skin tight leaperd (sp??) dress today with boots!!! Not a pleasent sight!
*i need to get back to working!
*i should be honest and tell my co-worker that dress is not apprioprate for work!!! LOL

Hope you have a good day!! I tag Stefanie, Christa and Jenn and anyone who wants to play!!!

Just fill in the answer with the FIRST thing that comes to your mind.

5 comments:

Christa said...

This was fun! Thanks for the tag!

Jaysey said...

You also use exclamation points a lot--have you ever noticed this. In writing, it makes you sound like you're SUPER excited about everything!!!! ;-)

Stefanie said...

Yours is funny! I like how you said you love your coach purse! I'll be doing mine next.

Chap and Heather said...

LOVE your answers, they were GREAT! You make me laugh a lot...

You always do a great job of smiling...you're a good friend Sarah!

My favorite was your 'should'...I wis we had a picture of this co-workers outfit!! haha =)

love ya!

Stefanie said...

Sarah, you need to update your blog.
:)