Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random stuff......



I really don't have anything to blog about! I guess our life is pretty boring this week. I did take this cute photo of Macks!!! It is his halloween costume!! He is going as a pumpkin, and as you can see he is very excited!! I took several others in the photo shoot, but this came out the best!
BTW, my aunt Cessie is running for the Recorder position in Defiance, Oh. So, if you know anyone that lives there tell them to vote on Tuesday!! She has been working very hard for this and would do a terrific job!
Have a good day!

5 comments:

Jaysey said...

Poor Macks. Penny would eat me if I put a costume on her. She has a very tasteful Halloween collar instead.

Christa said...

You would dress Baby Boy up like a Pumpkin! :) Too cute.

Stefanie said...

Macks is so cute (and he looks miserable) but so cute!
:)
One year I will break down and get Milo a costume because I think that will be hilarious!

Jaysey said...

I just read an article about the the stress it puts on your dog making him wear a halloween costume for extended periods of time--not good for them, apparently.

Colly said...

Haha! I love to see animals looking p*ssed off in little suits! So funny! I don't know why, but I thought Macks was much bigger.