Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here we are today..... take 2

**** prelude to bolg post and why it is called part 2.... once upon a time i was part of an online book club and we used blogger to do post. That club ended a while ago but i still have saved right next to this blog. Well, I did this post posted a pic and everything and it was on the wrong blog. Seriously! How embarressing! Maybe i just need to go to bed. Oh well, i it gave me a laugh for today!

Here we are today..
Wow, it is crazy how time flies. I know people say that all the time, but seriously it does. Where do I even begin. Annalee will be 11 months old tomorrow. She is growing like crazy! She weighs in at 20lbs and is 28 inches long. She has two little teeth on the bottom. We thought she would never get teeth. She eats baby food, but for the life of me I cannot get her to eat table food. She is already a picky eater! She will walk while holding onto the couch so I am thinking we will have a walker on our hands in the next few weeks. Below is a picture of our little princess. This was taken at 9 months!





Who do you think she looks like? I love how this picture shows her little orange nose! Her nose has turned orange due to the fact that the only veggies she will eat are carrots, squash and sweet potatoes. Does that mean she is a Clemson fan?
The countdown is on! I start my clinicals in January! I am nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. There are so many things that you have to do to get ready. I have to make sure my immunizations are in order, have a physical, drug screen, background check, etc. I also am CPR certified. I took a 4 hour class on a Saturday morning. If you ever have the opportunity to take a CPR class i suggest you do so. You never know when someone you know or don't know needs it.
I did take an online class this past semester (that is a whole other post in itself!). Anatomy and Physiology. I don't even think i spelled that correctly. Lets just say school is hard and I am retaking the class, this time in an actual class and not online. My class starts at the end of Aug. Round 2 here i come!
Last weekend we had a yard sale and we actually had fun having one! Our "customers" were all really great and we made over $300. Not too shabby.
If you have read to this point you are probably thinking this is the most random post of all time. True it is, but when you don't blog for over 6 months you have random thoughts. I am definitly going to do better on blogging. So ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I can't believe how quickly she's growing up Of course she's a Clemson fan. Duh! And she totally looks like you Glad to hear your garage sale went so well. Hope you got yourself a nice Coach purse! Super happy you're blogging again!