Thursday, March 12, 2009

and they.....

LOST!!! Can you believe it?? Clemson lost in the first round of the tournament! They lost to Georgia Tech. We DVR'd the game and just finished watching. It was a huge disappoinment. Booker played well, but they just couldn't get n'sync. (i just got the giggles thinking about the boy band n'sync!) So, now I need to think of some other options for Russ's birthday. I am open to suggestions! He doesn't want a party or to go anywhere! Maybe he is depressed about turning the big 3-0. He will just have to get over that! That is all i have to blog about now. The lose of the basketball game has gotten to me.
Also, thanks to Jenn and Steffi for the background suggestion. I think my blog got a nice facelift!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

Your blog got a HUGE facelift and I LOVE it!!
I just love that engagement photo of you and Russ. It's so pretty!
Well, sorry to hear Clemson lost. I think you guys should still take a qlick trip somewhere! Nothing beats getting away for the weekend. What about Ashville or something like that?

Christa said...

LOVE the new blog!!!

Chap and Heather said...

love love love the new look! That picture of ya'll is too cute!

Jaysey said...

The blog is now very cute! I have zero borthday suggestions--besides Stef's--weekend away somewhere nice.

Colly said...

The blog is looking MUCH better! Way to go! I really like the little pea baby update!

I've got nothing on the birthday thing either, but 30 is a big one, so I think you gotta pull something out!! You should probably ask Shelly, she's a good planner.